Yes I am still writing. I’m editing too. I had two movies play in my head and I do think I would want to write them one day, but right now I am trying to focus on finishing some of the current works in progress. So what am I hoping to make a dent in this month?
- Finish the last round of edits on Pattern for Murder.
- Finish the first round of edits on the two other books in the same series as the book from #1.
- Get The Older Man collection formatted and released sometime this month.
- Edit Code of Honor (Witness Protection segment of the Special Ops series).
- Work on Destroyer of Worlds and with hopes finish it so I can move on to the other books.
- Edit Black Rose, finish Spanish Rose, and continue work on Stroke of Midnight.
That is a lot of work given the fact that I have major life changes on the horizon so I don’t know if I will accomplish all of 1-6, or any of them for that matter, but I shall try. It’s a new month and I have 31 days to try to make it work…hmm…28 now.