The first quarter is over, but you already knew that ;). Well I suppose I should give a quarterly review. A lot has been going on, and I’m working toward some major goals and I hope things progress with positivity for me. So what has happened for me in this first quarter of the year?
~ I published 3 books
- When the Heart Breaks (February 2013) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B92933S
- Inferno (March 2013) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BNGL7PC
- The Cellist (I uploaded early so it actually released March 2013) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C2VQYTQ
I would like to take this time to thank all of you who have bought and kept my books. Thank you to those of you who have responded positively via one of the various methods to contact me. I appreciate your support and I am glad you like my work. Thank you also to those of you who have taken the time to leave a review. I know they’re not always five star reviews, but I appreciate the fact that you took the time to talk about what you did like about the books. Thanks for giving another voice to balance some of the negative. I am so glad that you can read a book without sex in it and still see the romantic elements. Thank you.
- I launched the blog Newsletter: http://www.caprimontgomerybooks.com/blog/
~ Starting the Business
- I moved forward a step with starting my own business
There is so much I would like to say about this achievement, but I can’t right now. I’m still sorting things out and I don’t want to get ahead of myself. When I progress a little more I will share.
- I signed up for a program that will actually help me with my business endeavor. I’m very much excited about this development. I’m nervous that things won’t work out for me, but I’m still trying to remain positive and keep moving forward, not backward.
~ Creative Designs
- I made a lot of covers…by a lot, I mean a lot. I love them all. Eventually some of these covers will have a book to blanket ;). Yeah, some of the books aren’t finished yet, but I just couldn’t help myself. I love artsy things and doing covers is fun for me. I’ll share the distant covers when I’m closer to having finished books to go with them.
- I made three book trailers, two are viewable now on my YouTube channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oMMnDMF3S0&feature=youtu.be
So what’s in store for the 2nd quarter?
- Love, Lust and Laptops: http://lovelustandlaptops.wordpress.com/2013/04/07/guest-blogger-capri-montgomery/
- Sensuous Promotions: http://sensuouspromos.blogspot.com/2013/04/sensuous-promos-interviews-capri.html
Both interviews are currently up.
~ Guest Blogging
- I will be Guest Blogging at the For the Love of Military Romance blog on April 22nd
~ New book releases
- On the Line (May 2013)
- Serenity Point (June 2013)
- Shadow Hills Returns (6 month series) starting (July 2013)
~ Business Building
- Continuing education to better hone my skills to provide the best services I can.
- Meeting with my lawyer…okay, scheduling a meeting with my lawyer, regarding doing an LLC.
~ Books I hope to Finish
- Mine’s to Kill (Almost finished)
- Providence (Almost finished)
- Obsessions Curse (Just getting started)
So that’s my quarter in review and my look ahead at what I hope to achieve this quarter. That’s all for this time. More Dish next week, same time, same place. Have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend you all :).